We continuously follow any development in the area of design, graphics, color, material and production technology. For that reason we attend trade fairs and filter digital and analog media for references to new product developments. To us it is important to consider design as a process, because that provides guidance and makes progress comprehensible and visible.
In the development of design concepts we work according to a funnel-shaped phase model: At the beginning, many variants are quickly visualized. During the project, we reduce, in consultation with the client, the variety of options and simultaneously increase appearance and detail quality.
Gathering information about:
- Range of products
- Possibilities of production
- Methodical evalution of the information obtained
- Definition of product requirements
- Schematic solutions
- Different approaches
- At the end of the phase selection of a concept
- Detailing of a solution
- Evolution of the illustration
- From drawings via block models to cosmetic mock-ups
- Communication with the manufacturer
- Adaptation of data to technical production requirements